Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine’s Day crafts

 

This year, I decided to scale the crafting down.  I let the boy pick what he wanted to do for his friends at school.  He decided to give cars to the boys (15) and candies for the girls.  I spent about $24 in order to get small clear favor bags, 20 cars and some banana candies (like from RUNTS).  I made 16 boy valentines with the cars.  I then made 6 for his girl friends, 4 for teachers, 4 for missionaries, and 8 for our primary class with the banana candies. 
So, roughly, each valentine cost $0.63.  That is so great… plus we may or may NOT have taken a few of the cadies here and there. J  
 
 

 
They were a big hit with everyone!!!
P.S. Please take a minute to click on an ad to the side or below this post.  It gives money to our family with NO cost to you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment