Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Soon to be Family of FOUR


                I know it has been a few months since I updated my blog. Haha A few days after my last post about what to and not to say to women TTC, I found out that I was, in fact, pregnant.  I, immediately, had some goals in mind for this pregnancy.
                My goals with this pregnancy are:
1.       Gain a NORMAL amount of weight 25-35lb. (Not 52)
2.       Be able to wear my wedding rings the entire time.  Or maybe just passed week 26.
3.       Fit in my combat boots longer than week 17/18.
4.       No overeating.
5.       Watch my sodium intake.
I am currently 25 weeks with our baby girl.  So far, I have been really good about wieght gamin this time.  I have only gained 19 lb.  I don’t overeat and have a normal sodium intake.  I can still fit in my boots (and I only now got into my maternity uniform).  My wedding rings still fit!!
My cravings so far have included:
1.       Hot Chocolate (at first)
2.       Orange Juice
3.       Toast with grape jam
      4.       Milk
5.       Fruit

I am so blessed to have some great friends who have given me some hand me downs from their daughters.  Little Miss even has a shoe collection.  I bought her two pairs of sandals and some pink converses (all second hand).  Here is some of my wonderful second hand deals that I scored. :) 



I also got her two newborn rings.  One is an Emerald (for her birthstone) and the other is one that is silver with her initial stamped on it. 

 
I got a GREAT deal for Black Friday on some cloth diapers!! Happy Heiny’s were on sale for $15 each.  So I got some blue, green, and grey ones.

 
I’m so blessed!  My sweet sisters are knitting and crocheting her blankets and sweaters.   She is soooo lucky. J I’m excited!  I bought my first “real” wrap, the one that I have thought to be my ideal colorway. It’s a Girasol Ardent wrap and looks like this. 

 
I can barely wait to put her in it.  My husband laughs at me and says it’s definitely for me and not her.  He’s right.  We are super excited and feel truly blessed. J Things are going really well with us and we are happy to see how things continue this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment