Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Our Special Day


We got sealed in the Sacramento Temple in January!!  It was a very interested day.  The ceremony was wonderful and meant a lot to us.   The photographer went to the wrong temple.  Haha  She went to the Oakland temple.  Luckily for us, it is close enough that she could still make it.  She did a great job, when she DID show up.
We ,then, had a great Italian lunch at a nearby restaurant.  We had a really wonderful time. 
For favors,  I made Pink Velvet cupcakes that I put in jars with the cream cheese frosting.  I used this recipe Here.  I changed the recipe from blue to pink.  I used Duff’s neon liquid food color from Michael’s craft store.  They tasted delicious!!!  I also canned banana bread.
Before putting my pink velvet cupcakes in jars and adding frosting and sprinkles. MMMMmmm
I also made some vanilla extract and vanilla sugar.  I used the recipe here for vanilla sugar.  I ordered some spice jars from Amazon and simply filled them up. J I also go the vanilla beans on Amazon for a great price.


 

 
    
Here are some family pictures.

Some of our wonderful friends and their families that were able to attend.
 
Had to represent. :) Ok so I wore silver sparkly shoes for everything else. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment