Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More planning

     I found this great site online where you can order wholesale flowers.  I thought to myself, "What a great idea."  I mean hey, I'm crafty and creative.  I can make my own arrangements and a few bouquets for me and the girls. :)  So then, I sat down and did more crunching of the numbers for our full reception celebration.  Everything (including getting cute bottles and Izzes, and jars for breads and cakes for the favors, wedding gown, suits, etc) comes to a total under $3,000.  I'm pretty proud of myself. :)

     Here is Blooms by the Box.
     Idea behind the favors of bread/ cake in a jar.

     I'm very excited about this!  AND as a bonus, my tax refund will cover almost all of this. :) This is THE year!! Trip to Europe AND this celebration.  I love my husband and our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment