1. Gain a NORMAL amount of weight 25-35lb. (Not 52)
2. Be able to wear my wedding rings the entire time. Or maybe just passed week 26.
3. Fit in my combat boots longer than week 17/18.
4. No overeating.
5. Watch my sodium intake.
My results were:
1. I gained 39 pound
2. I wore my wedding rings until the very end
3. I wore my combat boots to work until my boss told me to stop coming to work at 39 weeks.
4. I didn’t overeat.
5. Sodium wasn’t an issue. I didn’t want a lot of salty things. I wanted sweet and healthy things: fruits etc.I certainly was happy with my overall health this time around. I'm currently 13 weeks post partum. I have 5 pounds more to lose. I feel great. :)
P.S. Please take a minute to click on an ad to the side or below this post. It gives money to our family with NO cost to you. Thank you.