Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Cheer in a Box

     This year I decided to spread some cheer in a new way: TREATS.  My sweet husband humored me as I made two kinds of fudge (one didn't turn out), carmels (which also didn't turn out), two batches of lollipops, 5 dozen dark chocolate chip cookies and 5 1/2 dozen green mint chocolate chip cookies.  If anyone knows me, they know I LOVE a deal.  I found Martha Stewart treat boxes on sale at steals.com for about half off.  So in went the treats, neatly wrapped and ready to share.  My coworkers have been nicely surprised with these boxes so far. :)
Lollipop recipe

Caramel Recipe - I think they were too soft due to all the butter... or maybe I should have left them in longer than 6 minutes.

Martha Stewart Treat Boxes- These are the kind that I used, but I got them for about $8 on the steals network (Steals Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment